Dry Dog Food Reviews Terms of Service
Acceptance of Terms
By registering or using the Services in any way, including (but not limited to) simply browsing the Site, you agree to these Terms of Service, as well as any other operating rules that may be published on the site from time to time. These rules will be incorporated by reference and may be updated from time to time without notifying you.
Some of the Services may from time to time be governed by additional terms and conditions specified by us. This reference incorporates them into the general Terms of Service.
These Terms of Service are applicable to all users of the Services, including those who contribute content or information, whether registered or not.
In order to receive the most benefit from the Services, you may be asked to create an account or subscribe to the newsletter. The information you provide must be accurate and complete. You will not (i) create a username that is the real name of another person with the intention to impersonate that person; (ii) use as a username a name that is subject to the rights of another person without appropriate authorization; or (iii) use as a username a name that is vulgar, offensive, or obscene. All activity that occurs on your account is your sole responsibility, as is keeping the password to your account secure. You may never use another person’s account or user information without their permission and you must notify us of any breach of security in your account. You should never publish, post, or distribute the login information to your account. You have the ability to delete your account, whether directly or through a request to our employees.
For the purposes of these Terms of Service, “content” is defined to include videos, audio clips, written posts and comments, data, text, information, photographs, software, scripts, and interactive features provided or otherwise made accessible through the Services. For the purposes of these terms, content also includes user-generated content which is defined below.
The Services may contain content that is protected by copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, or other proprietary laws and restrictions. You will abide by any and all such restrictions and copyright notices contained in any content accessed through the Services.
Each user of the Services is granted, subject to the Terms of Service, a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to use the content for personal, non-commercial purposes. It is prohibited to use, reproduce, modify, or distribute content for commercial use without written permission from us or the copyright holder. You will not sell, rent, or exploit any content for commercial use in a way that violates third-party agreements.
When you submit User Content through the Services, you hereby grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, sublicensable, and transferable license to use, edit, modify, distribute, display, perform, and otherwise exploit the User Content in connection with the Site and Services, as well as our and our successors’ and assigns’ businesses. Your content can be used without limitation, including for the promotion of the Site and Services through media channels. This includes third-party websites. You shall also grant each user of the Site the right to access, view, edit, and modify your User Content.
This does not affect the other rights to ownership in your User Content, and you retain the right to give your User Content additional licenses unless you agreed to do otherwise in writing. You warrant and represent that you have all rights to grant us such licenses without the violation or infringement of any third party rights, including privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, or any other intellectual property rights or proprietary rights.
We do not guarantee that any Content will be made available on the Site and we are not obligated to monitor the Site. We reserve the right to remove, edit or modify any Content at our own discretion at any time without notifying you and for any reason or no reason at all, and we also reserve the right to remove or block any content.
There is some information provided on this site that relates to human health. If you are using this site, read our Medical Disclaimer. This information is NOT advice and should not be treated as advice. You should always seek professional medical advice if you have a health problem.
Please read our Affiliate, Material Connection Disclosure, and Information Disclaimer.
Rules of Conduct
You shall not, and shall not allow any third party, to either take any action or upload, download, post, submit, or otherwise distribute any content or allow it to be distributed on or through the service. This includes any User Content that:
– is in violation of any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other rights of any person or other entity, or violates any law;
– you know is false, misleading, inaccurate, or untruthful;
– is unlawful, threatening, harassing, abusive, deceptive, libelous, defamatory, fraudulent, violates another’s privacy, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane, offensive, depicts or otherwise contains nudity, depicts or otherwise contains sexual activity, or is otherwise inappropriate as determined by us at our own discretion;
– contains unauthorized advertising, junk, or bulk e-mail (spamming);
– contains software viruses or any other computer codes, programs or files that are designed or intended to damage, disrupt, limit, or interfere with the proper functioning of any hardware, software, or telecommunications equipment, or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any system, password, data, or other information belonging to us or any third party;
– impersonates any person or other entity, including any of our representatives or employees; or
– includes anyone’s ID or sensitive financial information
You shall not:
– take any action that imposes or has the potential to impose (as determined by us at our discretion) an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure or that of our third-party providers
– interfere or try to interfere with the proper functioning of the Services or any activities conducted thereon
– bypass, circumvent, or attempt to bypass or circumvent any measures we may use to restrict access to the Services
– run any form of “spam” or auto-responder on the Services
– use manual or automated software, devices, or anything else to “crawl” or “spider” any page of the Site
– harvest or scrape any content from the Services
– otherwise, take any action that goes against our policies and guidelines
You shall not:
– decipher, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, or otherwise make an attempt to derive any source code, underlying ideas, or algorithms of any part of the Services or application therein (except to the limited extent such restriction is prohibited by applicable laws)
– translate, modify, or create other derivative works of any part of the Services; or
– copy, rent, lease, distribute, or otherwise transfer any of the rights you receive here.
You shall abide by all local, state, national, and international laws and regulations that apply.
We reserve the right also to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information that we reasonably believe is necessary to:
– satisfy any law, regulation, legal process, or government request that applies
– enforce these Terms of Service and investigate potential violations of them
-detect, prevent, or address fraud, security issues, or technical issues
– respond to support requests from users, or
– protect the rights, safety, and property of ourselves and our users
Site and Service Territory
This Site and its services are maintained in the United States and intended for a United States audience. Neither the Site nor its services are intended to subject Dry Dog Food Reviews or any of its affiliates, agents, licensors or providers to the laws of any country other than the United States.
The contents on the Site may include typographical errors or inaccuracies. Dry Dog Food Reviews may also make changes or improvements to the Site at any time. THE CONTENTS ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” AND WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND ARE NOT EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. Dry Dog Food Reviews DISCLAIMS ALL MERCHANTABILITY AND NONINFRINGEMENT WARRANTIES. Dry Dog Food Reviews DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE FUNCTIONS IN THE CONTENTS WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES AND OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. Dry Dog Food Reviews DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE USE OF THE CONTENTS ON THE SITE OR ITS RESULTS IN TERMS OF THEIR ACCURACY, CORRECTNESS, OR RELIABILITY. Dry Dog Food Reviews MAKES NO COMMITMENT TO UPDATE THE MATERIALS ON THE SITE. YOU (NOT Dry Dog Food Reviews) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION THAT MAY BE NECESSARY. THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, TO THE EXTENT THAT THE EXCLUSION IS NOT ALLOWED BY ANY APPLICABLE LAW. Dry Dog Food Reviews WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY RESULTS OBTAINED OR LACK OF RESULTS OBTAINED AS CONSEQUENT TO THE USE OF INFORMATION ON THIS SITE.
ANY REFERENCE TO PETMD OR INFORMATION ON THE SITE FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES, INCLUDING ADVERTISING OR OTHER MARKETING MATERIALS, IS PROHIBITED VERY STRICTLY.
Restriction of Liability
Dry Dog Food Reviews WILL NEVER BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR LOST PROFIT OR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH Dry Dog Food Reviews OR YOUR USE OF THE SITE, AND NEITHER WILL ANY OF OUR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OR SUCCESSORS. THIS SITE, ITS CONTENT, ITS SERVICES, AND THIRD-PARTY SITES ARE TO BE USED AT YOUR OWN RISK AND DISCRETION. ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA WILL BE YOUR RESPONSIBILITY. THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU IN THE CIRCUMSTANCE THAT AN APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT ALLOW IT. Dry Dog Food Review’s TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL LOSSES AND DAMAGES WILL NOT BE GREATER THAN THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO ACCESS THE SITE IN THE LAST 12 MONTHS. ANY CLAIM BETWEEN US MUST BE BROUGHT WITHIN TWO YEARS.
You agree to indemnify and hold Dry Dog Food Reviews and our employees, agents, parents, affiliates, officers, successors, and any other companies under common control with us harmless from any claim or demand any third party may have made arising from:
– your use of the Site or Content
– your User Content; or
– your violation of this Agreement.
Dry Dog Food Reviews reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us at your expense. You agree to cooperate with our defense of these claims. You agree not to settle any matter without the prior written consent of Dry Dog Food Reviews. Dry Dog Food Reviews will notify you using reasonable efforts of any such claim or action upon becoming aware of it.
YOU AND PETMD BOTH AGREE TO RESCIND ANY RIGHTS TO LITIGATE CLAIMS IN A COURT OR BEFORE A JURY, OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION WITH RESPECT OT A CLAIM. OTHER RIGHTS THAT YOU WOULD HAVE IF YOU WENT TO COURT, FOR INSTANCE, ACCESS TO DISCOVERY, MAY ALSO BE UNAVAILABLE OR LIMITED IN ARBITRATION.
Before you initiate any arbitration, the initiating party will give the other party at least 60 days’ advanced notice of its intent to file for arbitration in writing. Dry Dog Food Reviews will provide such notice via e-mail using the e-mail address on file with Dry Dog Food Reviews. You must provide such notice via e-mail to email@example.com. During this 60-day notice period, the parties will endeavor to settle any Covered Disputes amicably by mutual discussions. If this amicable settlement fails and the notice period expires, arbitration may be initiated by either party. The arbitrator will have the power to grant any individual relief that would be available in a court under law or in equity and any award of the arbitrator(s) will be final and binding on each of the parties and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction.
DRY DOG FOOD REVIEWS AND YOU AGREE THAT ANY DISPUTE WHICH IS COVERED HEREUNDER WILL BE SUBMITTED TO ARBITRATION ONLY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS. NEITHER DRY DOG FOOD REVIEWS NOR YOU ARE ENTITLED TO ARBITRATE ANY COVERED DISPUTE AS A CLASS, REPRESENTATIVE, OR PRIVATE ATTORNEY ACTION AND THE ARBITRATOR(S) WILL NOT HAVE ANY AUTHORITY TO PROCEED ON A CLASS, REPRESENTATIVE, OR PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL BASIS. If any provision of the arbitration agreement in this section is found unenforceable, the unenforceable provision will be removed and the arbitration terms that remain will be enforced. In no case will there be a class, representative, or private attorney general arbitration.
Any provision in these terms to the contrary notwithstanding, we agree that if any future material change to this dispute resolution provision is made by Dry Dog Food Reviews, it will not apply to any claim(s) that you had already given notice to Dry Dog Food Reviews for. If this arbitration agreement fails to apply to a given dispute, the parties agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts in Manatee County, Florida for the resolution of such claims.
Term and Termination
Respect for Copyright Law
Dry Dog Food Reviews respects the intellectual property of others and users of our Site are asked to do the same. Except in cases authorized above, you are not permitted to access or use any of Dry Dog Food Review’s intellectual property without our prior written consent or that of a third party which has content on the Site protected as their intellectual property. We have adopted and reasonably implemented a policy respecting copyright law that allows infringing materials to be removed and individuals who repeatedly infringe intellectual property rights to be terminated.
If you believe that your work has been copied in such a way as to constitute copyright infringement and wish to have the infringing material removed from our Site, please send a written notification to our Copyright Agent containing the following information:
– your physical or electronic signature
– identification for the copyrighted works that you claim to have been infringed
– identification of the material on our services that you claim is infringing and you request to have removed, and sufficient information as to allow us to locate it
– your address, telephone number, and e-mail address
– a statement saying you believe in good faith that the use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the owner of the copyright; and:
– a statement that the information in this notification is accurate and you are the owner or are acting on behalf of the owner of the allegedly infringed copyright
It should be noted that pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512(f), any falsities or misrepresentation of facts in a written notification will automatically subject the complaining party to liability for any damages, costs, and attorney’s fees in connection with the alleged copyright infringement.